Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian government website.
- download and complete the enrolment form
- collate the required documents outlined below
- return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to email@example.com
Required documentation includes:
- Completed enrolment form
- Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
- Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Starting school is an exciting time for children, parents and carers. We want to help make the enrolment process as easy as possible for you. Each year, the department releases the Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers, with information packs available from the beginning of Term 2 for students commencing foundation/prep the following year. These information packs, and other important information, can be found on the Enrolling in Foundation (Prep) page of the Victorian Government website.
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
- call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at firstname.lastname@example.org